Project Selection-Magazine

The aspects of print journalism that interest me would be photography and designing a brand. I am skilled with a camera, and could definitely provide professional photographs to a magazine. Furthermore, I have experience with design. I have been enrolled in a digital design course for two years, and I could offer that skill to a magazine. On the other hand, I am quite shy, so interviewing people would be a challenge. When watching the film All the President's Men, I was interested in the idea of finding the truth in a story. From what I have seen in film and TV, there is a lot of pressure on writing a story that reflects well on the company that owns a newspaper. I feel as though I would not be proficient in completing articles by deadlines. Despite these challenges, I can offer something valuable to a magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission Feedback