Project Selection - My Decision

I have chose to do the film project because I am very interested in making a film. I am skilled and have experience in making short films and using editing software. I will work with a partner for the project. I would most likely have a more involved part in the post-production than my partner; however, I will frequently ask my partner for advice and input during the editing process. My partner is incredibly more talented than me at hand-drawing, so he will definitely have a big part during the storyboard process. My partner and I will equally be involved in the camera work and setting up a scene. The short film we will be making could be categorized as a thriller, and will be about a character who wins a poker game against some disreputable characters. The protagonist is accused of cheating and has to run away from the other players at the table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter Submission Feedback