Planning-Create a Script
During the week of December 11th, 2017, our group has created the script for our film. We thoroughly went over how the film was going to end. We wrote two drafts of the ending and decided on one choice. It was originally going to end with the protagonist looking left as he exited a door and seeing one of the chasers waiting for him. Now it ends with a car speeding towards the protagonist while looking at the rear-view mirror. I typed out the script, and I took necessary input from my partner Ryan. He helped with a lot of the dialogue, and I had a big hand in the stage directions. We wanted the dialogue to sound as realistic as possible. We tried to leave some hints in the writing to who these characters are. I came up with the mild action sequence of Ryan running while dodging a man swinging his pool cue at him. I thought this would reveal the kind of place he is at, and how dangerous it is.





Comments
Post a Comment