CCR Draft 4

I used iMovie to edit the first cut. It was in iMovie where I created the original opening credits. I then edited the film some more in Adobe Premiere Pro to add in establishing shots, and to fix the framing of one shot. Adobe After Effects was then used to create the new and improved credits sequence. From there I added animations to title cards making them fade and crawl. For the physical filming, I used a smartphone’s camera. There was an issue getting the files to my editing software with the phone cable, so we used a third party website called Dropbox. We lost a large quantity of files because the phone we used was not mine, and I take full responsibility for not using my own phone for this film. The problem did not occur because of not having cutting-edge technology, but probably from just having very different tech that what is mainstream. 

Comments